The Campaign for Syeok la PAYLATER November 2021 – Free Shipping Voucher Giveaway (“Campaign”) is organized by KALE (TECHNOLOGY) SDN BHD (Company No. 201901033688/ 1343018-W) (“PAYLATER MALAYSIA” or “Organizer”).
The Campaign is open to all registered PAYLATER users on the PAYLATER application (“Eligible Participant”).
Details of the Campaign
1. The Campaign will run from 00:00 (GMT +8), 1st November 2021 and will end at 23:59 (GMT +8), 7th November 2021 (“Campaign Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Campaign Period.
2. There is one (1) Free Shipping Voucher issued by PAYLATER MALAYSIA within the campaign period.
Terms and Conditions of the Free Shipping Voucher
1. Free Shipping Voucher details:
(a) Free Shipping Voucher Code: SYEOKLAFREESHIP
(b) Free Shipping Voucher Value: Capped at RM10
(c) Free Shipping Voucher Expiry date: 7th November 2021
(d) Minimum spending of RM50 and above in a single receipt is required to use the Free Shipping Voucher.
(e) Limit to 1,111 Free Shipping Voucher used for each PAYLATER user.
2. The Free Shipping Voucher is only applicable to the PAYLATER partnered merchant stores in PAYLATER Mall (“Participating Partnered Merchant Stores”) attached as Appendix. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, remove, or add the Participating Merchants at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
3. The Free Shipping Voucher is not transferable, exchangeable, resold, or redeemed for cash in part or full.
4. Only ONE (1) Free Shipping Voucher can be used per transaction.
5. Limit to one-time redemption of the Free Shipping Voucher for each PAYLATER user.
6. Eligible Participant can view the valid Free Shipping Voucher at the voucher redeem page in PAYLATER app.
7. Without prejudice to any right which the Organizer may have in law, the Organizer reserve the right at its sole discretion to reject the use of Free Shipping Voucher from the Eligible Participant who:
(a) the Organizer determine to be tampering with the operation of the Campaign, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these terms and conditions; or
(b) the Organizer believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating.
8. The Organizer reserve the right to change, amend, delete, or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time and the Eligible Participant agrees that he/she shall be bound to such changes.
Adhering to the Terms and Conditions of the Voucher
By using this Free Shipping Voucher, Eligible Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the Free Shipping Voucher Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Eligible Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, National Registration Identification Card Number (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the Campaign for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
3. The Organizer has taken the relevant and reasonable cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping of all the Eligible Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. The Organizer may disclose the Eligible Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
Exclusion of Liability
1. In no event shall either party hereto, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies, and representatives be liable to the other party or Eligible Participant for:
i. any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with this T&C and/or the Campaign, including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards by its organizers;
ii. any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Eligible Participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Campaign or as a result of any act or omission on the part of the Organizer, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives; and
iii. any default of its obligations under the Campaign due to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, pandemic, epidemic or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer.
2. For online Campaign, the Organizer, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for:
i. any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in the Campaign process due to browser errors as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by participating website service providers and/or resulting from participation in the Campaign howsoever arising;
ii. any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control; and
iii. any other errors, acts, or omissions whatsoever by the participating browser service providers.
3. The Organizer have the right to extract the demographics of the Eligible Participant.
1. Each party hereto agrees to exercise its best efforts to provide the other Party and its representative with information necessary to fulfil the purpose of this T&C and shall not disclose to any third party or publish any such information obtained from the other party and its representatives concerning this T&C, the cooperation and/or all activities relevant thereto, including customer’s personal data, without the prior written consent of the other party.
2. Title and copyright to all data and/or documentation supplied by each party hereto shall remain with the providing party. Each party hereto acknowledges that it acquires no rights under this T&C to the other party’s intellectual property rights.
3. No amendments or variation of this T&C shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties hereto (or their authorized representatives).
4. In the event of any inconsistency between this T&C and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, this T&C shall prevail.
5. This T&C shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
6. This T&C constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes any prior negotiation, arrangement or understanding (whether written or oral) with respect to the subject matter or any term of this agreement.
(End of T&C)
PARTICIPATING PARTNERED MERCHANT STORES