Organizer & Eligibility
1. The Cash Voucher Code (“Voucher Code”) is issued by PAYLATER MALAYSIA. It is redeemable by all valid registered PAYLATER users on PAYLATER apps.
2. The voucher code validation date is from midnight 0:00:00, 24th May 2021 and will be expired at 23:59:59, 31st May 2021 [“Campaign Period”]. The organizer reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
3. Voucher Code: PAYLATERSENANG100
a) Voucher Value: RM100
b) Minimum spending of RM3,000 and above in a single receipt at any PAYLATER partnered merchant’s store (“Participating Merchants”) is required to use the Voucher Code.
c) Get extra 8 zero fee instalments when user apply this voucher during checkout. The extra 8 (eight) instalments change will happen within 24 hours.
4. When PAYLATER user applies the voucher code during checkout, they will automatically get an extra 8 (eight) zero-fee instalments extension aside from the 4 (four) default instalments, which will end up 12 (twelve) months instalments in total with no additional charges.
5. Each Voucher Code can be used for ONE time only.
6. The Voucher Code is not transferable, may not be resold, or redeemed for cash.
7. Only ONE Voucher Code can be used each time and cannot combine with other offers with another Voucher Code at the same time
8. Limit to one-time redemption of the Voucher Code for each PAYLATER user.
9. Key in the valid Voucher Code at the voucher redeem page in PAYLATER app to redeem the voucher.
10. The Organizer – will not be responsible or be made responsible for:
# Any mistakes, errors, exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs, or other causes out of their control.
# These terms and conditions are regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
# Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless of if it originated from its customers or any tools or relevant programming used in this or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the voucher redemption.
Adhering to voucher Terms and Conditions
11. By using this Voucher Code, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
12. The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the Voucher Code Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
13. The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
15. The Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, Malaysian Identity Card (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any publicly available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
16. The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping of all the Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, remove, or add the Participating Merchants at any time and from time to time without prior notice.