Organizer & Eligibility
1. The giveaway is organized by PAYLATER MALAYSIA. It is open to all Malaysian citizens currently residing in Malaysia & aged 18 and above.
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this giveaway:
a. The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
b. Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of Facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c. Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
3. This Giveaway will commence from midnight 0:00:00, 3rd September 2021 and will end on 23:59:59, 16th September 2021 [“Giveaway Period”]. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Giveaway Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 16th September 2021 will be void.
Entry Submission Criteria
4. There is no entry fee to enter this giveaway.
5. Participants may enter the giveaway via the method as explained below:
(A.) Download PAYLATER Malaysia app.
(B.) Successful registration with E-KYC.
(C.) Screenshot details under “MY INFORMATION” and WhatsApp to +6016 258 8910.
6. Earn one entry for 1 (one) download.
Lucky Winner Selection, Giveaway Prizes and Winners Announcement
7. In the event of a draw between Participants, the winners will then be selected at random.
8. Prizes: RM500 e-Cash voucher to be spend at “Participating Merchant’s store”.
a) Voucher Mechanism: Minimum spending of RM500 and above in a single receipt at all “Participating Merchants” stores is required to use the voucher.
b) Limited to only 1 (one) e-Cash voucher per winner. There will be total of 3 lucky winners for this giveaway.
c) Voucher expiry date: 31st October 2021
9. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
11. The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding, and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
12. Winners will be announced via PAYLATER MALAYSIA Facebook and Instagram page.
13. Upon being declared a winner, PAYLATER MALAYSIA will contact winner to obtain winner’s personal details, which will then be provided the prizes to the winners.
14. The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
15. Winners will be announced on Webpages or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. If a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
16. The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and the delivery process of the prizes.
17. The Organizer and its sponsors will also not be responsible or be made responsible for:
# Any mistakes, errors, or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs, or other causes out of their control.
# Lost or late entries or entries that could not be submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
# This term and condition are regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
# Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless of if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Giveaway or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Giveaway entries.
18. The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without a valid proof of download.
19. The Organizer has the right to replace Giveaway prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
20. The acceptance of contest prizes are taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering to Giveaway Terms and Conditions
21. By entering this Giveaway, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
22. The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the Giveaway Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
23. The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Giveaway in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
25. The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all the Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.