TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Organizer & Eligibility
1. The contest is organized by PAYLATER MALAYSIA. It is open to all Malaysian citizens currently residing in Malaysia & aged 18 and above.
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this contest:
a) The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
b) Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of Facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c) Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
3. This Contest will commence from midnight 0:00:00, 10th April 2021 and will end on 23:59:59, 9th May 2021 [“Contest Period”]. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Contest Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 9th May 2021 will be void.
Entry Submission Criteria
4. There is no entry fee to enter this contest.
5. Participants may enter the contest via the method as explained below:
(A.) Spend a minimum of RM500 and above on a single receipt at any PAYLATER partnered merchant’s store (“Participating Merchants”) with PAYLATER APP.
(B.) Complete the online form (click here) by filling up all required fields and attached your receipt before submitting your entry.
6. Earn one entry for every purchase.
7. Each PAYLATER user can submit up to maximum 3 entries.
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
8. In the event of a draw between Participants, the winners will then be selected at random.
9. Prizes: Raya Outfits and Home Decoration for your family.
a) Limited to only 4 persons in a family.
b) Subject to the color and design set by PAYLATER
10. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
12. The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding, and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
13. Winners will be announced via PAYLATER MALAYSIA Facebook page.
14. Upon being declared a winner, PAYLATER MALAYSIA will contact the winner to obtain the winner’s personal details, which will then be provided with the prizes to the winners.
15. The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
16. Winners will be announced on Webpages or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. If a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
17. The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and the delivery process of the prizes.
18. The Organizer and its sponsors will also not be responsible or be made responsible for:
# Any mistakes, errors, or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs, or other causes out of their control.
# Lost or late entries or entries that could not be submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
# This term and condition is regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
# Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless of if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Contest or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Contest entries.
19. The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without valid proof of purchase.
20. The Organizer has the right to replace Contest prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
21. The acceptance of contest prizes are taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering to Contest Terms and Conditions
22. By entering this Contest, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
23. The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
24. The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
26. The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping of all the Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
27. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, remove, or add the Participating Merchants at any time and from time to time without prior notice.