Organizer & Eligibility
1. The E-CASH RAYA vouchers are issued by PAYLATER MALAYSIA. It can be used by all valid registered PAYLATER users on PAYLATER apps.
2. The E-CASH validation date is from midnight 0:00:00, 10th April 2021 and will be expired at 23:59:59, 9th May 2021 [“Campaign Period”]. The organizer reserves the right to modify or cancel it at any time.
How to get E-CASH RAYA voucher
3. PAYLATER users will receive the E-Cash Raya voucher randomly in lucky draw format which computerised from our system upon checkout with PAYLATER (successful transactions) during the campaign period. The highest amount of E-Cash Raya voucher is up to RM500. The amount of the voucher will be RM5, RM10, RM15, and RM500. Users might not get any E-Cash Raya voucher at all.
4. Minimum spending of RM1,000 and above in a single receipt at any partnered merchant’s stores (“Participating Merchants”) to entitle for a lucky draw upon their successful transaction to get mystery E-Cash voucher for next purchase in any PAYLATER Malaysia’s partnered merchants.
E-CASH RAYA Voucher Validity
5. E-Cash Raya will be at Voucher under “Available”.
6. Each E-Cash Raya can be used for ONE time only.
7. The E-Cash Raya is not transferable, may not be resold, or redeemed for cash.
8. Expired Date: 9th May 2021 at 23:59:59 am
9. The Organizer – will not be responsible or be made responsible for:
# Any mistakes, errors, exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs, or other causes out of their control.
# These terms and conditions are regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
# Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless of if it originated from its customers or any tools or relevant programming used in this or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the voucher redemption.
Adhering to Discount Terms and Conditions
10. By using the E-Cash Raya, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
11. The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the E-Cash Raya vouchers’ Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
12. The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
14. The Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, Malaysian Identity Card (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any publicly available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
15. The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping of all the Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
16. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, remove, or add the Participating Merchants at any time and from time to time without prior notice.