The Contest for PayLater x OPPO 2021 – Lucky Draw Contest (“Contest”) is organized by KALE (TECHNOLOGY) SDN BHD (Company No. 201901033688/1343018-W) (“PAYLATER MALAYSIA” or “Organizer”) in collaboration with JIE BUSINESS SDN BHD (Company No. 201301045364/ 1075187-D) (“JBSB”).
1. The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens currently residing in Malaysia and aged 18 and above.
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this contest:
(a) The employees of the Organizer including all its subsidiaries and related companies and their immediate family members (child, parents, siblings, spouses); and/or
(b) Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of Facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer including all its subsidiaries and related companies, and their immediate family members (child, parents, siblings, spouses); and/or
(c) Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any employee of the Organizer (including all its subsidiaries and related companies).
Details of the Campaign
1. This Contest will commence from midnight 000:00 (GMT +8), 14th August 2021 and will end at 23:59 (GMT +8), 16th September 2021 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Contest Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 16th September 2021 will be void.
2. Participants must spend a minimum of RM500.00 and above in a single receipt at any OPPO brand stores (“Participating Partnered Merchant Stores”) attached as Appendix and checkout with PAYLATER APP to earn one (1) entry form.
3. Each Participant may submit a maximum of three (3) entries.
4. Entry forms that are incomplete, unclear and/or not in a satisfactory manner howsoever will be disqualified at the Organizer’s sole and absolute discretion.
How to Participate
Step 1: Spend a minimum of RM500 and above in single receipt at any OPPO brand stores (“Participating Partnered Merchant Stores”) and checkout with PAYLATER APP.
Step 2: Complete the online form (“Entry Form”) by filling in all the required fields and attached a screenshot of your purchase order before submitting your entry.
Step 3: Follow PAYLATER Facebook & Instagram page, and OPPO Malaysia Facebook & Instagram page.
Proof of Purchase
1. Single receipt in PAYLATER app worth RM500 and above (dated within the Contest Period) of any products at any Participating Partner Merchant Stores.
2. Only valid screenshot of receipts dated within the Contest Period with a clear store name and order ID will be accepted.
3. The purchased status needs to be in a Successful transaction.
4. Duplicated receipts will not be accepted.
5. Manual/handwritten receipts will not be accepted.
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
1. In the event of a draw between Eligible Participants, the winners will then be selected at random. Each winner is eligible for one (1) prize only throughout the Contest Period.
i. 1 x OPPO A54 (4+64)
ii. 1 x OPPO A74 (4G)
iii. 1 x OPPO RENO 5
iv. 1 x OPPO RENO 5F
3. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or in-kind whether in part or full, refundable, and returnable. Prizes are subject to availability, and the Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. The Organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
5. The decisions made by the Organizer are final, binding, and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
1. Winners will be announced via PAYLATER MALAYSIA Facebook and Instagram official pages.
2. Upon being declared a winner, PAYLATER MALAYSIA will contact winner to obtain winner’s personal details, which will then be provided the prizes to the winners.
3. The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
4. Winners will be announced on Webpages, or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. If a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
5. The Organizer shall not be held accountable in the event if the shortlisted winners cannot be contacted for whatsoever reason and the Organizer has the right to select the next eligible winner by following the same procedure.
6. The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and the delivery process of the prizes.
The acceptance of Contest prizes are taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering to Contest Terms and Conditions
By entering this Contest, Eligible Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the T&C without prior notice, at any point of time and all Eligible Participants are bound to these changes.
The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Eligible Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, National Registration Identification Card Number (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any publicly available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the Contest for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
3. The Organizer has taken the relevant and reasonable cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all the Eligible Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. The Organizer may disclose the Eligible Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
Exclusion of Liability
1. In no event shall either party hereto, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to the other party or Eligible Participant for:
i. any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with this T&C and/or the Contest, including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards by its organizers;
ii. any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Eligible Participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Contest or as a result of any act or omission on the part of the Organizer and/or JBSB, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives; and
iii. any default of its obligations under the Contest due to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, pandemic, epidemic or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer and/or JBSB.
2. For online Contest, the Organizer and/or JBSB, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for:
i. any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in the Contest process due to browser errors as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by participating website service providers and/or resulting from participation in the Contest howsoever arising;
ii. any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control; and
iii. any other errors, acts or omissions whatsoever by the participating browser service providers.
3. The Organizer and/or JBSB have the right to extract the demographics of the Eligible Participant.
(End of T&C)
PARTICIPATING PARTNERED MERCHANT STORES