The Campaign for PAYLATER x HEAVYARM October 2021 – Lucky Draw Contest (“Campaign”) is organized by KALE (TECHNOLOGY) SDN BHD (Company No. 201901033688/ 1343018-W) (“PAYLATER MALAYSIA” or “Organizer”) in collaboration with Heavyarm U Garage Store (“HeavyArm”).
1. The Campaign is open to all registered PAYLATER users on the PAYLATER application (“Eligible Participant”).
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this contest:
a) The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
b) Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of Facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c) Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
Details of the Campaign
The Campaign will run from 00:00 (GMT +8), 11th October 2021 and will end at 23:59 (GMT +8), 24th October 2021 (“Campaign Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Campaign Period.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
1. By participating in this contest, you expressly agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
2. Participants must spend a minimum of RM50 at HeavyArm store, including in-store, omni payment, and PAYLATER Mall in a single purchase to earn one (1) entry form.
3. Each participant may submit unlimited entries during the campaign period.
4. Entry forms that are incomplete, unclear and/or not in a satisfactory manner howsoever will be disqualified at the Organizer’s sole and absolute discretion.
Proof of Purchase
1. Single receipt in PAYLATER app worth RM50 and above (dated within the Contest Period) of any products at HeavyArm store.
2. Only valid screenshot receipts dated within the Contest Period with a clear store name and order ID will be accepted.
3. The purchased status needs to be in a successful transaction.
4. Duplicated receipts will not be accepted.
5. Manual/handwritten receipts will not be accepted.
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
1. In the event of a draw between Participants, the winners will then be selected at random. Each winner is eligible for one (1) prize only throughout the Contest Period.
2. Prizes: Anda Seat Jungle Series Premium Gaming Chair (Official) AD + PVC Leather
3. Only one (1) winner will be selected in this contest.
4. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable for cash or in-kind whether in part or full, not refundable, and not returnable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
5. The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding, and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
1. Winners will be announced via PAYLATER MALYASIA official Facebook and Instagram pages.
2. Upon being declared a winner, PAYLATER MALAYSIA will contact winner to obtain winner’s personal details, which will then be provided the prizes to the winners.
3. The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
4. Winners will be announced on Webpages, or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. If a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
5. The Organiser shall not be held accountable in the event if the shortlisted winners cannot be contacted for whatsoever reason and the Organiser has the right to select the next eligible winner by following the same procedure.
6. The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and the delivery process of the prizes.
Adhering to Contest Terms and Conditions
By entering this contest, participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the Lucky Draw Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Eligible Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, National Registration Identification Card Number (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the Campaign for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
3. The Organizer has taken the relevant and reasonable cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping of all the Eligible Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. The Organizer may disclose the Eligible Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
Exclusion of Liability
1. In no event shall either party hereto, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies, and representatives be liable to the other party or Eligible Participant for:
i. any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with this T&C and/or the Campaign, including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards by its organizers;
ii. any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Eligible Participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Campaign or as a result of any act or omission on the part of the Organizer and/or HeavyArm, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives; and
iii. any default of its obligations under the Campaign due to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, pandemic, epidemic or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer and/or HeavyArm.
2. For online Campaign, the Organizer and/or HeavyArm, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for:
i. any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in the Campaign process due to browser errors as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by participating website service providers and/or resulting from participation in the Campaign howsoever arising;
ii. any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control; and
iii. any other errors, acts or omissions whatsoever by the participating browser service providers.
3. The Organizer and/or HeavyArm have the right to extract the demographics of the Eligible Participant.
1. Each party hereto agrees to exercise its best efforts to provide the other Party and its representative with information necessary to fulfil the purpose of this T&C and shall not disclose to any third party or publish any such information obtained from the other party and its representatives concerning this T&C, the cooperation and/or all activities relevant thereto, including customer’s personal data, without the prior written consent of the other party.
2. Title and copyright to all data and/or documentation supplied by each party hereto shall remain with the providing party. Each party hereto acknowledges that it acquires no rights under this T&C to the other party’s intellectual property rights.
3. No amendments or variation of this T&C shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties hereto (or their authorized representatives).
4. In the event of any inconsistency between this T&C and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, this T&C shall prevail.
5. This T&C shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
6. This T&C constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes any prior negotiation, arrangement or understanding (whether written or oral) with respect to the subject matter or any term of this agreement.
(End of T&C)