The Campaign for PayLater x DirectD 2021 – e-Cash Voucher Giveaway (“Campaign”) is organized by KALE (TECHNOLOGY) SDN BHD (Company No. 201901033688/ 1343018-W) (“PAYLATER MALAYSIA” or “Organizer”) in collaboration with DirectD Retail And Wholesale Sdn. Bhd (“DirectD”).
The Campaign is open to all registered PAYLATER users on the PAYLATER application (“Eligible Participant”).
Details of the Campaign
1. The Campaign will run from 00:00 (GMT +8), 3rd August 2021 and will end at 23:59 (GMT +8), 10th August 2021 (“Campaign Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Campaign Period.
2. There are two (2) e-Cash Voucher Codes issued by PAYLATER MALAYSIA within the campaign period.
Terms and Conditions of the e-Cash Voucher
1. e-Cash Voucher details:
e-Cash Voucher A
(a) e-Cash Voucher Code: PAYLATERMI30
(b) e-Cash Voucher Value: RM30.00
(c) e-Cash Voucher Expiry date: 10th August 2021
(d) Minimum spending of RM400 and above in a single receipt is required to use the e-Cash Voucher Code.
e-Cash Voucher B
(e) e-Cash Voucher Code: PAYLATERMI100
(f) e-Cash Voucher Value: RM100.00
(g) e-Cash Voucher Expiry date: 10th August 2021
(h) Minimum spending of RM1,000 and above in a single receipt is required to use the e-Cash Voucher Code.
2. The e-Cash Voucher Code is only applicable to Xiaomi Official Store in PAYLATER Mall. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, remove, or add the Participating Merchants at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
3. The e-Cash Voucher Code is not transferable, exchangeable, resold, or redeemed for cash in part or full.
4. Only ONE (1) e-Cash Voucher Code can be used per transaction.
5. Limit to one-time redemption of the e-Cash Voucher Code for each PAYLATER user.
6. Eligible Participant must key in the valid e-Cash Voucher Code at the voucher redeem page in PAYLATER app to redeem the voucher.
7. Without prejudice to any right which the Organizer and/or DirectD may have in law, the Organizer and/or DirectD reserve the right at its sole discretion to reject the use of e-Cash Voucher Code from the Eligible Participant who:
(a) the Organizer and/or DirectD determine to be tampering with the operation of the Campaign, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these terms and conditions; or
(b) the Organizer and/or DirectD believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating.
8. The Organizer and/or DirectD reserve the right to change, amend, delete or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time and the Eligible Participant agrees that he/she shall be bound to such changes.
Adhering to the Terms and Conditions of the Voucher
By using this e-Cash Voucher Code, Eligible Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the e-Cash Voucher Code Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Eligible Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, National Registration Identification Card Number (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the Campaign for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
3. The Organizer has taken the relevant and reasonable cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping of all the Eligible Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. The Organizer may disclose the Eligible Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
Exclusion of Liability
1. In no event shall either party hereto, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to the other party or Eligible Participant for:
i. any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with this T&C and/or the Campaign, including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards by its organizers; and
ii. any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by the Eligible Participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Campaign or as a result of any act or omission on the part of the Organizer and/or DirectD, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives; and
iii. any default of its obligations under the Campaign due to any force majeure event which includes but not limited to act of God, war, riot, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm, pandemic, epidemic or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer and/or DirectD.
2. For online Campaign, the Organizer and/or DirectD, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies, and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for:
i. any problem, damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by any party due to any delay and/or failure in the Campaign process due to browser errors as a result of any network, communication or system error, interruption and/or failure experienced by participating website service providers and/or resulting from participation in the Campaign howsoever arising; and
ii. any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, destruction, alteration of or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server malfunctions, virus, bugs, human or technical error or other causes outside its control; and
iii. any other errors, acts or omissions whatsoever by the participating browser service providers.
3. The Organizer and/or DirectD have the right to extract the demographics of the Eligible Participant.
(End of T&C)