The Campaign for PAYLATER x Sokano: Giveaway Campaign 2023 (“Campaign”) is organized by KALE (TECHNOLOGY) SDN BHD (Company No. 201901033688/ 1343018-W) (“PAYLATER MALAYSIA” or “Organizer”).
Organizer & Eligibility
1.PAYLATER Malaysia x SOKANO: Register and Win FREE iPhone 13 Pro Campaign (“Campaign”) is organized by PAYLATER MALAYSIA. It is open to all Malaysian citizens currently residing in Malaysia & aged 18 and above.
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this campaign:
a. The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
b. Representatives, staffs, workers, and/or agents of suppliers of Facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c. Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
d. PAYLATER Malaysia users who registered before 12 February 2023 and after 28 February 2023
This Campaign will commence from midnight 0:00:00, 12th February 2023 and will end at 23:59:59, 28th February 2023 [“Campaign Period”]. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Campaign Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 28 February 2023 will be void.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
1.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this campaign.
2.Each participant may submit one (1) entry.
Participants may enter the campaign via the method as explained below:
Kindly take note that this giveaway campaign is only eligible to New Users.
(A) Register as PAYLATER Malaysia user during the campaign period: 12 – 28 February 2023
(B) Submit your entry here
Winner Selection, Campaign Prizes and Winners Announcement
1. In the event of a draw between Participants, only one (1) winner will then be selected in this campaign at random.
2. Prizes: iPhone 13 Pro 128GB
3. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable for cash or in-kind whether in part or full, not refundable, and not returnable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding, and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kind of medium will not be entertained.
1. Winner will be announced via PAYLATER MALYASIA official Facebook and Instagram pages.
2. Upon being declared a winner, PAYLATER MALAYSIA will contact the winner to obtain the winner’s personal details, which will then be provided with the prizes to the winner.
3. The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
4. Winner will be announced on Webpages, or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. If a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
5. The Organizer shall not be held accountable in the event if the shortlisted winners cannot be contacted for whatsoever reason and the Organizer has the right to select the next eligible winner by following the same procedure.
6. The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and the delivery process of the prizes.
1. The Organizer and its sponsors will also not be responsible or be made responsible for:
(i) Any mistakes, errors, or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs or other causes out of their control.
(ii) Lost or late entries or entries that could not be submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the campaign to run “as things are”.
(iii) These terms and conditions are regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
(iv) Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless of if they originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Campaign or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Campaign entries.
2. The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without valid proof of purchase.
3. The Organizer has the right to replace Campaign prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
The acceptance of the campaign prize is taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering to Campaign Terms and Conditions
By entering this Campaign, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the Campaign Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point in time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Campaign in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, Malaysian Identity Card (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any publicly available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the Giveaway Campaign for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
3. The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping of all the Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
(End of T&C)