Organizer & Eligibility
1. PAYLATER Lucky Wednesday Contest (“Contest”) is organized by PAYLATER MALAYSIA. It is open to all Malaysian citizens currently residing in Malaysia & aged 18 and above.
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this contest:
a) The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
b) Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of Facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c) Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
3. This Contest will commence from midnight at 0:00:00, 8th June 2021 and will end at 23:59:59, 6th July 2021 [“Contest Period”]. The Organizer has the rights to make any amendments to the Contest Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 6th July 2021 will be void.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
4. By participating in this Contest, you expressly agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
5. Participants must spend a minimum of RM100 and above on a single receipt at any PAYLATER’s partnered merchants and checkout with PAYLATER to earn one (1) entry form.
6. Each participant may submit a maximum of three (3) entries.
7. Participant who purchases in-store at any PAYLATER’s partnered merchants will get 1 (one) entry per receipt, and participant who purchases in PAYLATER MALL will get 3 (three) entries per receipt.
8. Entry forms that are incomplete, unclear and/or not in a satisfactory manner howsoever will be disqualified at the Organizer’s sole and absolute discretion.
9. Participants may enter the contest via the method as explained below:
(A) Spend minimum RM100 and above in single receipt at any partnered merchants (“Participating Merchants”) and checkout with PAYLATER APP, including In-store and PAYLATER Mall during the Campaign Period with PAYLATER APP.
(B) Complete the online form (“Entry Form”) by filling in all the required fields and attached a screenshot of your purchase order before submitting your entry.
(C) Must follow both PAYLATER Facebook and Instagram page.
Proof of Purchase
10. Single receipt in PAYLATER APP worth RM 100 and above (dated within the Contest Period) of any products at any participating outlets.
11. Only valid screenshot receipts dated within the Contest Period with a clear store name and order ID will be accepted.
12. The purchased status needs to be in a Successful transaction.
13. Duplicated receipts will not be accepted.
14. Manual/handwritten/edited receipts will not be accepted.
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
15. In the event of a draw between Participants, the winners will then be selected at random. Each winner is eligible for one (1) prize only throughout the Contest Period.
16. Prizes: Nintendo Switch, Garmin vívoactive 3 Element, Airpod Pro, and Sony R30E 32″ LED TV
17. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, not exchangeable for cash or in-kind whether in part or full, not refundable, and not returnable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
18. The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
19. The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding, and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
20. Winners will be announced via PAYLATER MALAYSIA Facebook page in weekly basis.
21. The weekly winner will announce on every Wednesday as stated 16th June 2021, 23rd June 2021, 30th June 2021, and 7th July 2021.
22. Upon being declared a winner, PAYLATER MALAYSIA will contact winner to obtain winner’s personal details, which will then be provided the prizes to the winners.
23. The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
24. Winners will be announced on Webpages or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. If a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
25. The Organiser shall not be held accountable in the event if the shortlisted winners cannot be contacted for whatsoever reason and the Organiser has the right to select the next eligible winner by following the same procedure.
26. The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and the delivery process of the prizes.
27. The Organizer and its sponsors will also not be responsible or be made responsible for:
# Any mistakes, errors, or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs or other causes out of their control.
# Lost or late entries or entries that could not be submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
# This terms and conditions are regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
# Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless of if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Contest or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Contest entries.
28. The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without a valid proof of purchase.
29. The Organizer has the right to replace Contest prizes with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
30. The acceptance of contest prizes are taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering to Contest Terms and Conditions
31. By entering this Contest, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
32. The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
33. The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
35. The Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, Malaysian Identity Card (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any publicly available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the Spend & Win Contest for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
36. The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all the Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
37. The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, remove, or add the Participating Merchants at any time and from time to time without prior notice.