The Campaign for Mari Mari Home February 2022 – E-Cash Vouchers Giveaway (“Campaign”) is organized by KALE (TECHNOLOGY) SDN BHD (Company No. 201901033688/ 1343018-W) (“PAYLATER MALAYSIA” or “Organizer”).
The Campaign is open to all registered PAYLATER users on the PAYLATER application (“Eligible Participant”).
Details of the Campaign
1. The Campaign will run from 00:00 (GMT +8), 20th February 2022 and will end at 23:59 (GMT +8), 7th March 2022 (“Campaign Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Campaign Period.
2. There is only ONE (1) E-Cash Voucher issued by PAYLATER MALAYSIA within the campaign period.
Terms and Conditions of the E-Cash Voucher
1. E-Cash Voucher details:
RM50 Instant Rebate E-Cash Voucher
i. E-Cash Voucher Value: RM50.00
ii. E-Cash Voucher Expiry date: 7th March 2022
iii. Minimum spending of RM600 and above in a single receipt is required to use the E-Cash Voucher.
iv. Limit to 1,000 E-Cash Vouchers used.
2. The E-Cash Voucher is only applicable to the participating merchant stores including in-store, omni-payment, website (E-Commerce), and PAYLATER Mall. (Refer to Appendix). The Organizer reserves the right to change, amend, remove, or add the Participating Merchants at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
3. The E-Cash Voucher is not transferable, exchangeable, resold, or redeemed for cash in part or full.
4. Only ONE (1) E-Cash Voucher can be used per transaction.
5. Limit to one-time redemption of the E-Cash Voucher for each PAYLATER user.
6. Eligible Participant can view all the valid E-Cash Vouchers at the voucher redeem page in PAYLATER app.
7. The voucher will be considered used once you selected it at the checkout and make a successful payment. If you decide to refund or exchange the purchased product, the Voucher will not be returned or refunded.
8. Without prejudice to any right which the Organizer may have in law, the Organizer reserve the right at its sole discretion to reject the use of E-Cash Voucher from the Eligible Participant who:
(a) the Organizer determine to be tampering with the operation of the Campaign, or to be acting in breach or potential breach of these terms and conditions; or
(b) the Organizer believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating.
9. The Organizer reserve the right to change, amend, delete, or add to these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time and the Eligible Participant agrees that he/she shall be bound to such changes.
Adhering to the Terms and Conditions of the Voucher
By using this E-Cash Voucher, Eligible Participants are presumed to have read and agreed with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the E-Cash Voucher Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point in time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
2. The Eligible Participants’ Personal Data includes their name, National Registration Identification Card Number (MyKad/MyPR), contact details, email address, address and transaction number, and any available information available on the entry form (“Personal Data”) will also be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by PAYLATER MALAYSIA for the purposes relating to the Campaign for advertising, publicity, marketing, and communication.
3. The Organizer has taken the relevant and reasonable cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping of all the Eligible Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. The Organizer may disclose the Eligible Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
(End of T&C)
PARTICIPATING PARTNERED MERCHANT STORES
360 DEGREE FURNITURE
A.E.S. SALES & SERVICE
ARKED PATINA RESOURCES
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE HOME (AiHome)
AVENUE KITCHEN CABINET
BAN LEE HIN
BIG MATTRESS OUTLET
CABINET OUTLET STORE PENANG
CHIN LOONG ELECTRICAL
FURNITURE OUTLET CENTRE
IMPIANA GALLERY HOME
JH HOME APPLIANCES SB
LA MARSA TRADING PLT
LADAZA PERABOT ONLINE (SUIFOUR FURNITURE)
LADAZA PERABOT ONLINE (VIRENO CONCEPT SOLUTION)
MATTRESS PREMIUM OUTLET
MODERN EXCELLA ELECTRICAL
PERNIAGAAN PERRABOT SLD
PUSAT PERABOT ONE SEJATI
QQ FURNITURE ENTERPRISE
SYAVAL GARDEN FURNITURE
ZITRA HOME LIVING