The Campaign for PAYLATER – Guess, Follow & Win Contest is organized by KALE (TECHNOLOGY) SDN BHD (Company No. 201901033688/ 1343018-W) (“PAYLATER MALAYSIA” or “Organizer”).
It is open to all Malaysian citizens currently residing in Malaysia & aged 18 and above.
Details of the Campaign
1. The Campaign will run from 00:00 (GMT +8), 11th October 2021 and will end at 23:59 (GMT +8), 17th October 2021 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer reserves the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Contest Period without any notice. All entries received after 17th October 2021 will be void.
2. Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this contest:
a) The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
b) Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of Facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
c) Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
Entry Submission Criteria
3. There is no entry fee to enter this contest.
4. Participants may enter the contest via the method as explained below:
(a.) Guess and comment item price in the social media visual.
(b.) Follow Facebook or Instagram page: @paylatermys
Hint: Download PAYLATER app to check out the item price.
Lucky Winner Selection, Mystery Prize and Winner Announcement
5. In the event of a draw between Participants, the winner will then be selected at random.
6. Note on Prize: If the prize is e-cash voucher, it is able to be use at our “Participating Merchants” stores.
a) Limited to only 1 prize per winner. There will be only 1 lucky winner for this contest.
b) E-Cash Voucher prize: RM150 E-Cash Voucher. Applicable to use with minimum spending of RM150 above in a single receipt at all “Participating Merchants” store.
c) Voucher Expiry Date: 30 November 2021
7. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
9. The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding, and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
10. Upon being declared a winner, PAYLATER MALAYSIA will contact winner to obtain winner’s personal details, which will then be provided the prize to the winner.
11. The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not be responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
12. Winner will be announced on Webpages, or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. If a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by any winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
13. The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and the delivery process of the prize.
14. The Organizer and its sponsors will also not be responsible or be made responsible for:
# Any mistakes, errors, or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs, or other causes out of their control.
# Lost or late entries or entries that could not be submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
# This term and condition are regulated by Malaysian law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian court.
# Any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless of if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Giveaway or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Contest entries.
15. The Organizer has the right to void the participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without a valid proof of purchase.
16. The Organizer has the right to replace Contest prize with other prizes of equal value without prior notice.
17. The acceptance of contest prizes are taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies to use the name and/or the photo of the participants for publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering to Contest Terms and Conditions
18. By entering this contest, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
19. The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude, or add the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
20. The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
22. The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all the Participants’ personal data and requires all third-party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
(End of T&C)